- Area: Off Highway 174 in Chicago Park
- Garage: 2-car Detached Plus 2 outbuildings and 1 greenhouse (NO 215)
- Bedrooms: 3 bedrooms
- Bathrooms: 2.5 bathrooms
- Square Feet: 1700sf
- Year Built: 1961 year built, but recent updates
- Rent: $1850/month
- Security Deposit: 1.5x’s rent no pets or 2x’s rent with pets
- Pets: Outdoor farm animals possible, no current shelter or fence, $150/month extra rent, indoor pets are on a case by case basis and $25/month extra rent.
- Other Features: Cold storage facility available for $300/month extra rent
- Available: NOW
- Other Notes: All utilities and yard work/maintenance would be the responsibility of the tenant. This property requires weekly maintenance in order to keep it looking the way it does now.
Magical setting on this farm that has been lovingly cared for by the owner who lives on the property in a 5th wheel and plans to build a guest house for himself. Owner is currently working to transform part of these 16 acres in to a mature vineyard and produce wine in the future. Views of vineyard and pond now from home, but will be blocked with deer fencing soon.
The main house is for rent, along with 2 storage/sheds (1 was historically used as cold storage for an old apple farm. If tenant wishes to utilize this cold storage rent would increase $300/month), and 1 greenhouse (NO 215).
House Ranch Style, 1700 square feet, and has many recent updates including new bathroom counters/sinks, new vinyl flooring in the kitchen/mud room, fresh paint inside an out, all new double pane energy efficient windows, and concert walk/pad between house and garage.
Entry has wood floors, living room/dining room have rock/stone floors, which give a beautiful natural feel. Propane gas fireplace insert and exposed wood beams add a nice touch to the living room. Windows are encased in natural wood and look out into the nicely landscaped front yard.
The kitchen and mud room have new vinyl flooring. Kitchen includes built-in electric cook top, double ovens, dishwasher, new fridge (not pictured), and garbage disposal. Additional dining area off of kitchen looks over vineyard. Mud room is off of dining area and has exterior access to garage pathway. 1/2 bath off of mud room. There is an exterior laundry room off mud room exit. Washer/dryer are included.
All three bedrooms have wood floors. Second guest bedroom is oversized. Master bedroom has double closets. Both master and guest bathrooms have new counters/sinks. Guest bath has a tub/shower combo and master bath has a shower stall only.
This property is 16 acres. Owner lives on-site in a 5th wheel (away and out of sight from main house) and maintains a good portion of the land. Tenant would be responsible to maintain the property surrounding about 100′ of the house. See above details for additional rent for cold storage, farm animals and/or domestic indoor pets.
Rent is $1850/month. All utilities are the responsibility of the tenant (PG&E is metered separately from owner’s set up). Well water supplies rental and landlords trailer. NID raw water for irrigation only, which owner pays. Tenant must water rake and mow lawns. No smoking, no 215. Available now.
- Address: Grass Valley, California
- Price: 1850
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Phone Number: (530) 362-7072